Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm Thinkin About You

Today I'm at work.
I've got to wash these trays
and the guy I work with won't leave me alone.
But I'm not focused on either topics to listen to,
because I'm thinking about you.


Like gum thinks about teeth.
like mullets think about hair
I'm thinkin about you like fuggly guys think about cheerleaders.
Like carpet feels about feet.


I ain't focused on making some dough
because I just want to let you know
that I like you. A lot.


Like toys think about tots,
and guys think about breaking stuff.
I think about you like nobody in the world.
Because you are the only one in the world that I think about
I'm thinkin about you like buses think about going fast.


Like wind thinks about shootin the breeze with air.
Like computers think about numbers
Like girls think about going to prom
And like guys think about going to after prom.


Girl, you are the my best friend.
And I promise you that it ain't gonna end.
Let me just tell you that I don't want to be just your friend.
Because I'm done just thinking about you,
I want to be with you.

2 comments:

  1. "And like guys think about going to after prom."
    Dude that is tight good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you didn't just stick with the i'm thinking about you the whole time, and put some other rhymes in there too. nice work

    ReplyDelete