Sunday, September 25, 2011

Life and Death

Well... I'm going to die.
So doing all of the things I've always wanted to do should be cake right?
WRONG!!!!

You could be dying the next day and it still be hard to do a lot of things.
It never gets any easier.
But why does it have to be so hard?
Why can't it just be easy

UGH!
Why can't this be easier?
Well what do I want to do now?
I want to...
No. Too scared.

But I'm going to die right?
So it really doesn't matter if I do it or not.
I'll be dead so I won't know the consequences of my actions.
Or at least have to bear the pain if it ends badly.

No. I can't.
Would.... Understand?
Do they already know?
It is kinda of obvious if you think about it.

I'm going to die.
Well, then its time... I guess.
Hey! So.... Um..
Got something to tell ya.
No, that sounds stupid.

I..... I mean.
Well...
WHY!!!!

I'm going to fetching die.
I'm going to die without saying...
That is it!

2 comments:

  1. i like the font style with the cross through the letters. very creative

    ReplyDelete