Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Story: Chapter 7

Setting: Bat-mobile on the way home from defeating Disney Villians.
Characters: Steve Rodgers, Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne

Time:11:30 PM

Clark: "This is the ultimate showdown! Good guys, bad guys and explosions! I wonder who will survive, I wonder who it will be. This is the ultimate showdown. The ultimate destiny!"

Bruce: OK that's enough.

Steve: Yeah, seriously.

Clark: Hahaha well you guys are just plain boring then!

Bruce: Or just really tired and sick of that song.

Clark: Whatever. So... Steve?

Steve: Yeah?

Clark: Did you ever work anything with Rachel.

Steve: No. She just wants to be good pals. Guess I just ain't her type.

Clark: I'm sorry man.

Steve: It's all good. What about you Bruce?

Bruce: Well, To be honest been thinking about.... Well Rachel.

Clark: Um.... Ok.

Steve: Go for it. I give you my permission.

Bruce: What? But Steve?

Steve: Its all good. Go ahead. I tried, didn't work out. You've got a shot. Do it.

Bruce: I uh. Don't know.

Steve: This is an order from the Captain!

Bruce: Hahaha well, ok.

Clark: Can we change subjects?

Steve: Yeah go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment